The Animal Task Force is formed by a group of industry representative organisations and knowledge providers from all over Europe. Together, our members represent seventeen different EU member states, the Switzerland, and several sectors in the animal production chain.
Industry representative organisations are:
- European Feed Industry (engaged partners)
Knowledge providers are:
We aim at being a fair representation of all parties involved in the livestock sector across Europe. We are therefore always looking for cooperation with other parties. If you want to have more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Promoting sustainable and competitive livestock in Europe requires a strong link with other organisations.
ATF partners are:
- AVEC, Association of Poultry Processors and Poultry Trade in the EU
- CEJA, European Council of Young Farmers
- CEMA, European Agricultural Machinery
- CLITRAVI, Liaison Centre for the Meat Processing Industry in the European Union
- COPA COGECA, European Farmers & European Agri-cooperatives
- ECIP, European Cattle Innovation Partnership
- EDA, European Dairy Association
- EDF, European Dairy Farmers
- EVERI Task Force
- FVE, Federation of Veterinarians of Europe
- UECBV, Livestock and Meat Trades Union
Why and how to become a new member/partner of ATF?
Being a member/partner of ATF allows you to provide input for the research agenda developed by the Animal Task Force.
A member has 2 votes at the General Meeting and an engaged partner has 1 vote.
Membership of the Animal Task Force is open to European knowledge providers, European Technology Platforms and to European branch organisations in the animal domain.
Engaged partners can be preferably European Technology Platforms or branch industry organisations representing its branch.
For more information, please contact the Secretary General: Florence Macherez – firstname.lastname@example.org